Tired of losing money on warranty claims or struggling with your warranty process?
Absolutely Automotive Warranty Training should be your first call for an outside warranty company, especially now with COVID and so many people having to work from home.
Question? Do your employees have the capability to start working from home tomorrow? We all know that the one thing in the dealership world is the real value is TIME!!!
Why hire AAWT for your warranty processing needs?
- Our TEAM is fluent and experienced in a variety of vehicle manufacturers.
- We can fill in for someone who is taking a vacation or if someone might be out sick.
- We can train your warranty administrator, service advisors and technicians on procedures needed to keep you within policy and enable you to get your warranty claims submitted and paid in a timely manner.
- We provide assistance with internal audits, service department organization and warranty receivable schedule reconciliation.
- Our warranty administrators have a combined 60+ years of experience and knowledge.
- AAWT offers on-site training, to help cut back on “travel time” for completion of a repair order.
- Being a woman owned business a few of the things we pride ourselves in are accountability, efficiency, and productivity.
So what are you waiting for? Reach out today!
Check us out on social media
Aaron Dreiling, Parts and Service Director, Felix Chevrolet (760) 497-2608
Edgar Ceniceros Service Manger, South Bay Lexus
(310) 325-9999 ext. 7037
Jay Middleton, Fixed Operations Director, Oxmoor Auto Group(502) 263-3496
Mike Vogel Fixed Operation Director, Various Locations (909) 437-7334
“Fixed Operations professionals, if you need any kind of help in regard to warranty claims you should think about hiring Cathy Lynch. Whether it’s training your warranty administrator or working on getting your warranty schedule cleaned up, Cathy can do it all. She also offers great training for your technicians and advisors to help keep you in compliance.’‘