Custom Marketing Plan - Local
$3,500.00 per Month.
Below is an outline of what we discuss in our meeting to build your community, and promote your brand online. When you are ready to go, just click "select" above, and sign up. You will be billed monthly for our services.
- Weekly content creation and strategy meeting at your office (local to New London & Middlesex Connecticut counties) or on location locally (we will coordinate the day that works best)
- Create video and or photo marketing content
- Live Video online
- Post to social media and respond as necessary
- Online advertising/promotion
- Phone & email support
What's expected of you
- Attend Onboarding meeting
- Full participation in strategy sessions
- Coordination of client sessions for content creation
- We will need Admin Access to social media and Google places page for purposes of content distribution
- We need the full legal name and address of your business as registered with the state of Connecticut
- A "ready-to-go", "can-do" attitude!
This program runs month to month. All monthly fees are payable in advance monthly for the upcoming billing cycle and are non-refundable.
You may cancel with written notice (text or email) 30 days prior to end of term to The White Tablecloth. All cancellation requests shall apply no sooner than the end of the contract term (for which services would have been pre-paid). Accounts and services shall remain active until the termination effective date.
This proposal does not include copyrighting services or custom images beyond those specifically mentioned above. The White Tablecloth retains ownership of creative content. We assist you in devising an online messaging strategy and do not have any ownership in your business. Therefore, you acknowledge that Computer Guy Consulting LLC, operating as The White Tablecloth, is not responsible for any liabilities resulting from your business operations.
To learn more about what's in it for you, click here to visit our website
After viewing our website, hit your browser's back button to return to this page.