Gene is Co-Founder and President of DelRae Learning and Development, LLC.
Our company provides virtual and live presentation expertise, virtual event consultation, production, and directing. We currently provide services for Ted Ings’ Fixed Ops RoundTable Virtual Events series, and Masterclass Leadership for Charthouse Learning, home of the World’s Famous Fish Philosophy®.
Our President, Gene Girdley has 25 years of retail automotive experience including sales and fixed operations, management and corporate training roles for Saturn, Saab, Mazda, and Mitsubishi. From 2010 to 2019 Gene was a full-time sales and fixed operations trainer for Mitsubishi Motors North America spending most of his time in dealerships.
Services Offered Include
- Subject Matter Expertise – In every area of retail and wholesale automotive
- Web Based Training & Development – We know how to format content to fit your LMS or for use in webinars and instructor led training.
- Webinars – We can develop your content, deliver your content, or both in a creative and engaging way using the latest in virtual technology.
- Video Scripts and Hosting – From walkarounds to sales processes and customer experiences, we provide engaging content along with video editing for smaller projects.
- Training, Facilitation, Speaking & Coaching – We have experience delivering in-dealership training, large corporate events, ride & drives, and on-camera talent.
Team Building and Culture Change – We’ve trained groups from 5 to 500 and can adapt to most every need.